How Deepika Padukone Beat Depression And Overcame Her Failures - MOTIVATIONAL ARTICLE



Deepika Padukone

(born 5 January 1986)

This is the motivational success story of Deepika Padukone how she beat depression and anxiety and overcame every failure Deepika Padukone is one of the most famous Bollywood superstars but when she was a kid she was socially awkward and shy girl who didn't have many friends she was in love with outdoor sports and wanted to be a badminton player like her father but as she was growing up she decided to be a fashion model and thus typical was becoming more and more recognizable she also started to receive offers for movie roles she worked very hard and became very popular many film critics predicted that Deepika will be a big star because she's very talented and they were not mistaken her movies were a big success and after having a huge success in the first few years of her career one not so successful period filled with failures started to lay upon her in 2010 difficult five film releases and they were all one big commercial disappointment and received many negative reviews but this period filled with failures helped her grow as a human being it helped her become a person who is not so easily scared and knocked down by every negative thing that happens I feel ups and downs are a part of one's career and this totally depends on how you take it you can either be knocked down by the negative things or you can take it in a positive way and learn from it Sport has taught me how to handle failure it has also taught me how to handle success it has kept me grounded it has taught me humility one of the lessons my father gave me when I started out was that getting to the top may not be as hard as staying there for some reason that thought keeps coming back to me and today I understand what he said it has not been easy at the same time I value everything that I have today because I have worked very hard to get to where I am there have been struggles sacrifices immense amount of dedication and discipline that I have given to my career because I love what I do so much I value what I have because it has not come easy in the initial years of my career I faced a lot of criticism but I have never been afraid to take risks to acknowledge that there might be areas that I need to work on


 I had made my weakness my strength and worked further to enhance my strengths and to keep on learning she overcame every failure in her career and became one of the top-rated stars in the movie industry in 2017 she even started dipping her toes in Hollywood side to side with Vin Diesel but when she was at the top of her career something started to go downhill she opened up to the world and her fans that she was battling depression and anxiety in early 2014 while I was being appreciated for my work one morning I woke up feeling different a day earlier I had fainted due to exhaustion it was all downhill from there I felt a strange emptiness in my stomach I thought it was stress so I tried to distract myself by focusing on work and surrounding myself with people which helped for a while but the nagging feeling didn't go away my breath was shallow I suffered from lack of concentration and they broke down often over a period of time it got worse when my parents visited I would put on a brave front because they were worried about me living alone and working long hours then once while talking to my mother I broke down she realized the problem and got in touch with a psychologist friend an attendee to get to the root of the cause every morning it was a struggle to wake up and shoot for the Happy New Year's climax finally I had worked with Anna I talked my heart out to her she concluded that I was suffering from anxiety and depression when she suggests that I take medication I was resistant I thought talking was enough later I met other psychologists for a second opinion there were days where I would feel ok but at times within a day there was a rollercoaster of feelings finally I accepted my condition the counseling helped but only to an extent then I took medication and today I'm much better I took 2 month break to recover mentally and physically and today Deepika is determined more than ever to live the stigma attached to talking about depression and other mental health problems for various reasons there is a stigma attached to mental illness which is why people choose not to talk about it there were several reasons I chose to speak up one because it transformed my life in many ways it was the most difficult experience I have been through but it also taught me a lot about myself and about life overcoming it made me a stronger person and I now value my life much more accepting it and speaking about it has liberated me I have stopped taking medication and I hope my example will help people reach out for help being sad and being depressed are two different things also people going through depression don't look so well someone said we'll look sad the most common reaction is how can you be depressed you have everything going for you you're the supposed number one heroine and have a plush home car movies what else do you want it's not about what you have or don't have people talk about physical fitness but mental health is equally important I see people suffering and their families feel a sense of shame about it which doesn't help one needs support and understanding I'm now working on an initiative to create awareness about anxiety and depression and help people Deepika who is one of the few celebrities to have spoken publicly about her battle with anxiety and depression in 2015 founded the leave laugh and love foundation to help spread awareness about mental health problems and fight the stigma surrounding those problems because she said that depression could happen to anyone at any point of time because  depression never discriminates life all of a sudden just felt meaningless then there were days when I just wanted to give up I was diagnosed with clinical depression four years on I stand here in front of all of you with a


 slightly better understanding I think of life and my feelings and the person I am the triggers could be different for different people but it's something that came on very unexpectedly it was important to share my story my experience my journey with the intention of helping other people who are probably going through the same thing but were not able to come out with their stories when I realized I was depressed then I started reading about it when I read that 1 in 4 people are depressed I felt that I'm not the only one I also felt how many people must be feeling suffocated to fight this battle all alone I just wanted to reach out and tell them that even I'm like you and it's okay if you feel like that realize that you're not alone that we're in this together and most importantly that there is hope the motivational success story of 
Deepika Padukone helped us realize that your failure can be turned into success and your battle with depression and anxiety even though a painful one and you think you've lost already you can come out of it as a winner never lose focus on what you want for yourself people will try to pull you down there might be things in your life which will deter your confidence there might be days when you want to break down there could be days when you feel like giving up it's extremely important to be  emotionally strong and be focused do it your own way and don't be afraid of making mistakes I meditate I breed out what I can't control and I focus on the positives so whatever happens in your life whatever you face the good the bad the ugly the most important thing to remember is that everything is part of this beautiful journey we call life so be real be open be vulnerable ask for help people will relate to you on much deeper level everything is going to be okay you can handle everything that life brings upon your path you have more strength more resilience and more power than you give yourself credit for things will be better and you will survive and one day you'll be grateful you didn't give up so what's your story you...Comment Below..



You are follow my website and also share with your sweet Friends...links is this https://softwarelearning007.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search any Blog