Priyanka Chopra (July 18, 1982 in Jamshedpur Jharkhand, India) Priyanka Chopra was born in a small town
but that was not an easy path her success story is filled with failures and setbacks every star has their individual journey in mind I have faced a lot I have been kicked out of films because someone else was recommended to the producer I cried and got over it eventually those who are meant to be success stories become that despite all hindrances even though she's former Miss World and an international star Priyanka Chopra still hasn't escaped the tendency to be rejected for roles because of her race and skin tone it happened last yea I was out for a movie and somebody called one of my agents and said choose the wrong physicality so in my defense as an actor I'm like do I need to be skinnier do I need to get in shape do I need to have abs like what does wrong physicality mean and then my agent broke it down for me like I think right they and that they wanted someone who's not brown it affected me also she was told that as an actress she was irrelevant and disposable and that she should be happy with the role she has no matter the terms like a producer director for example early in my career I must have been about eighteen or nineteen telling me that if I didn't agree to the ridiculous terms or painfully low salary in his movie that he would just replace me because girls are replaceable in the entertainment business that was a memorable one made me decide to make myself irreplaceable in one of her best motivational speeches she inspired our hearts and made us love and respect her even more I want you to aim higher because you know you can and it's honestly all I did every step of the way all I did was set a higher standard how
I don't mean the superfluous superficial parts I'm talking about the core of you who you are inside your values your beliefs your flaws and once you understand who really that person is you would have taken the first step in finding your unique self and that's the best version of you let your dreams fly give them wings be who you want to be just by being fearless now opportunities that's another important part of being fearless there
No comments:
Post a Comment